Air Conditioning Repair & Service In Houston, Texas
Here in the Harris County we’re not strangers to blistering hot and humid summers. Everybody here relies on their cooling systems, whether in their homes or their businesses to stay comfortable. Arin-Air is your local AC repair and maintenance service expert, for residential and commercial applications in the Houston, TX area. We have an expert team of factory-trained cooling technicians ready to help you day or night with our 24/7 emergency services. Has your AC system malfunctioned? Do you need routine maintenance for your air conditioner? Call Arin-Air today for fantastic AC repair and service.
Check Before You Call For AC Repair
Each year you have to take your car in for service, for oil changes and other services, and just like your vehicle your AC system needs regular repair and maintenance to keep running efficiently and effectively. We have a comprehensive routine AC maintenance and service to help our customers keep their AC systems running perfectly all year long.
If your AC has had an issue, isn’t running correctly or you think something is wrong, before you call you might check these things:
- Make sure your thermostat is set to the ON position, and set to COOL, also make sure that the temperature you want is set to lower than the current temperature.
- It’s important to check your home’s circuit breaker to see that your cooling system breaker is indeed on.
- Next make sure your AC system switch is set to on. This is usually a toggle switch adjacent to your indoor furnace or air handler and may have a red cover plate.
- Check that your outdoor disconnect is turned ON. The disconnect id near your outdoor unit.
- Change your furnace filter and re-start your furnace.
- If your thermostat or the system power was off, after turning the system on give it a few minutes; many AC systems have a time-delay function on start-up.
- If your system is blowing cool air, but not cooling as well as it should, check your outdoor unit to ensure there is nothing blocking airflow through the outdoor coil. PLEASE NOTE: Be very careful not to damage the fins on your outdoor coil and call us if you need assistance!
Expert Residential & Commercial AC Repair
If you went through the checklist above with your home or business AC system and it is still having problems, we’re here to help. There are many AC issues that are above the average home or business owners area of expertise to solve, and our expert technicians can help with the following:
- Air conditioning is not turning on or not cooling
- Indoor temperature too hot or too cold
- Some rooms are properly conditioned and some are too warm
- Indoor coil or refrigerant lines covered with heavy frost or ice
- Breaker to the outdoor unit tripped more than once
- A vibration or odd noise with the outdoor or indoor unit
- Thermostat not working properly
- Leaking condensate system
Call us today if you have AC issues pertaining to any of the above bullets, we will come out to your home or business and give your system a complete and thorough evaluation, prepare you a job estimate, and with your permission perform the repair or maintenance needed. You can call Arin-Air 7 days a week, day or night for all of your AC repair and maintenance needs
Get Financed Today
We accept all major credit cards and offer different financing options to help with your next service. Your new installation should be a pleasant experience, call us today to learn more about financing with Arin-Air.